Adrian’s Hub is 2 going on 3 years old since this week! I can hardly believe there’s been 2 years already. But if we look back, we can see it has been a long ride.
I am grateful for every member of Adrian’s Hub and convinced that a journey together, rather than apart, is much more rewarding to every single person who takes it.
I understand that telling someone it takes years to become an overnight success is not what they want to hear. And that they will most likely jump at various systems which promise lots of money in less than 30 days, eventually with little to no work. It sounds convenient, even too good to be true? That’s because it is.
But I suppose most people need to bang their heads against the wall a few times before they learn to duck. We will still be here when they are ready for the long journey to becoming an overnight success. Adrian’s Hub will not make anyone successful, they will! We do provide or recommend tools and offer some advice from our own experiences, but in the end, everyone’s path to success is different and they are responsible to make it happen. Doesn’t sound very appealing, right? Well, it’s the plain truth.
I don’t know if Adrian’s Hub is a model of success. I’ve seen businesses grow much faster than we do, I’ve also seen businesses closing their gates in much less than 2 years. Our path means that I’ve spent much more money with Adrian’s Hub than it produced so far. And despite that, the growth is visible and came to a point it even generated some profit these past few months. But it took 2 years of evolution for that. Besides the monetary aspect, which can’t be ignored, I find a great deal of satisfaction when we help others avoid mistakes, learn, step up and grow.
Sometimes we don’t realize what we’ve accomplished until we take a step back and go over each improvement. Which I encourage everyone to do for their business every once in a while. Here’s some of the major new or improved features on our site this past year:
- Three memberships were added: Free, Pro and Premium. Unique feature that comes with the new memberships: Cash Bonus Pools to reward your teams.
- ‘Your Picks’ add-on displays up to 3 small banners with your preferred sites, when someone hovers over your picture
- Paid-to-Do (PTD) offers were introduced (PTD Zone, PTD Control Panel, PTD Requests). Soon there will be PTD Zone contests, as well.
- we have a purchase balance to fund your PTDs (for now, but it will be integrated for other purchases as well)
- VIP ladder and rewards joined the rewarding system we already had in place
- I developed a powerful internal communication system in our Private Hub
- Skype room for Adrian’s Hub members; social media pages: on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- I started doing interviews with some of our members, and it’s much to learn from their experiences.
- the ‘x2 leverage’ bonus was created to double your reward points for 1 or 7 days
- our members can choose or even change sponsors, under certain conditions
- our members can bid for some of my own top referrals or even get FREE referrals for their purchases
- possibility to convert tokens to cash; commissions account added, with payouts every Friday
- Bonus codes were included. Possibility to view your unclaimed codes was later added. Here’s one, gives you 1 VIP point when claimed: VP_1_OCT_GIFT
- your activity for the previous week also brings you a 4-level reward, the first time you log in each week
- the main contest was recently split into two ‘playgrounds’: the ‘Battle Ground’ and the ‘Training Ground’.
- improved login offers system, bound to each account
- New homepage and more promotional materials were added
- tracking for our lead pages is also available
Some of these features have been around for a long time you can hardly believe all of them were developed during the last year. But that’s the reality.
And of course, let’s not forget about the weekly blog posts and our rewarding contests.
We also hold a +1 Year Anniversary Event every October to celebrate not our anniversary, but our members’. The growth of our members is important to me, and a central objective of Adrian’s Hub.